Monday 30 July 2012

Diva Challenge #81 - Mandala!

First, I would like to thank everyone for helping my blog hit 10,000 views last week!  I never thought that would happen :)

This week's Diva Challenge is issued by Erin Olson.  Every week, Erin issues a Mandala Dare, one which I have yet to find time to do!  After playing with today's design, I think I'll be participating in it more often.  I love mandalas, and they are always so pretty when they're done!  For more of my mandalas, you can visit my post "More Mandala Enjoyment".

For this week's challenge, I've posted the design we started with, and then my contribution.  Thanks, Erin!

The originally issued mandala - provided by Erin Olson




Angelfish, Fescu, Hi-C, and some others!

17 comments:

  1. Really luscious! I love the full beautifully shaded feel of your zendala!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think anyone has ever called my work "luscious" before :)

      Delete
  2. oh my! I am blown away by your vision and the detail in this tile. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done,ther is a lot to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful, ornate antique pewter button. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredible! So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous. I am still working on mine. I'm not very happy with my results at this point, but I am trying at least.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. You have made a great use of the template.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything works together so well. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow amazing.. love the choice of tangles and the shading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is stunning. Really like how you overlapped Fescu. I could stare at this piece for a long time because of its simple and wonderful beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice of tangles and the finished product is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, beautiful all together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still laughing over your response to ledenzer's comment; but "Luscious" does fit. It is really beautiful; so uniform, and well drawn, and you have used several of my favorite organic type tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your zendala is so well done. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!!! This is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful zentangle. Love the tangles you used. Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!