Friday 3 August 2012

Zendala Dare #17


Today's Zendala Dare was issued with an additional challenge - to honour someone who is still with us or who has lost their battle with cancer.  Today's Zendala (once I finished it) reminds me of a party - a celebration of life.  The small triangles in the middle remind me of party hats, and the Ahh in the background seems like fireworks or sparklers.  Happy memories of those we've lost are so important, and celebrating their lives and accomplishments is one way to honour those memories :)


the original mandala outline



Auraknot, Paradox, Ahh



14 comments:

  1. This is really lovely; and I love your story. So very, very true. I'm still working on mine and it probably won't be done til tomorrow; since I elected to do an 8 x 10 (what was I thinking??), lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. A celebration of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice done! What size is it in dutch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's full page - the larger size gives me more room to play :)

      Delete
  4. yeyyyy
    party!!! ;)))
    very beautiful!
    is true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Realmente bonito!! Y refleja alegria y felicidad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is gorgeous beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very beautiful design. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful celebration--this is gorgeous! Well done, perfect lines!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!