Friday 17 August 2012

Zendala Dare #19

Not too chatty today - had a brutal sleep last night (in that I didn't sleep at all), so now I have a crushing headache :(  Nonetheless, I had to complete my zendala today because I'm away this weekend and I had too many ideas swirling through my head for it!  I liked the boxy shape of this week's dare. I didn't venture out of the box much (no pun intended!), but I still like my zendala - I got to use a lot of my favourite tangles :)

Nipa, Holibaugh, Flux, Paradox, 'Nzeppel, Crescent Moon, Shattuck, Cadent, and Hurry

The original mandala

14 comments:

  1. great job! for me it is a bit difficult becouse i dont recognize a zendala formin this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tangles are so beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pen work with just the perfect amount of shading! Each square is a tile of its own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! I love your choice of tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect tangling with perfect shading! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. shadows make the difference ;) good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely and beautifully executed! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great esspecially how you used the shading of the squares. I love it verry much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice choice of tangles, and especially well crafted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is so 'clean'! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, great shading and perfect line work!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!