Saturday 22 September 2012

Zendala Dare #24

I love the Saturday dare!  I feel like I can put more thought into the zendala... I'm not tired and rushing to complete it.  Tonight, my boyfriend and I are watching the UFC fight, and between rounds and fights, this is what emerged!  I know that Zentangle and ZIA is supposed to be done in peace, in order to achieve the calming effects of the art, but I usually complete mine with background noise (be it UFC, xBox 360 games, Dexter....).  I still feel rejuvenated when I do them! And this week (with all the controversy surrounding Ontario teachers), I needed that :)
Thanks for another great one, Erin!

Paradox, Zedbra (uncoloured), Flourish

The template

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I like the flourish in the centre and corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I had paradox on the mind with this one but haven't gotten that far yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very nice. You did a great shading job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work on this one! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Paradox is really well done, and I love the flower you've done in the center and squares (flourish?) - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The flower is flourish - there's a link at the top of the page to take you to the steps if you'd like to use it :)

      Delete
  6. Love the use of paradox all the way around. I couldn't figure out the best spot to use it - so I didn't. So glad to see it used this way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the lines in this - your paradox looks like a ribbon as it flows around your tile - cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity of this one. It has a very "clean" feeling gives it a graphic quality. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flow of your paradox is beautiful and engaging! Simple and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!